Using your debit or credit card for deposits and withdrawals is a convenient method to fund your trading accounts. You can use the following debit/credit cards for your transactions at Vantage:
|Visa and MasterCard
|AUD, USD, GBP, EUR,SGD, JPY, NZD, CAD, PLN
|China Union Pay
|1.30% - 2.50%
- Select Credit/Debit Card in the Deposit area of your Client Portal
- Choose the trading account you wish to make a deposit to.
- Enter the desired deposit amount and click Submit
- Enter your debit/credit card details including your zip code, card number, card expiry date, and CVV number.
- Click on Deposit
- Select Withdraw Funds from your Funds menu
- Choose the trading account you wish to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount
- Select Credit/Debit Card for the withdrawal method.
- Fill in your debit/credit card details.
- Click Submit
If you don't see your transactions reflected in your trading account within the expected processing time, please get in touch with our Support team. Having details of your deposit or withdrawal ready, including proof of payment or bank statements showing your name, the amount, and any additional information, will help us assist you more effectively.
* International bank wire transfers may incur fees charged by your financial institution. Please check with your bank for more information.
¹ Subject to 3-D Secure (3DS) authentication, risk management and daily limit measures.
² Subject to risk management and daily limit measures.