At Vantage, we prioritise quick, convenient and hassle-free deposits. We provide a range of payment systems, allowing you the flexibility to deposit funds at any time, including weekends and public holidays. Here’s what you need to know about making deposits at Vantage:
Client Portal information
Payment system options for deposits vary depending on your region, which is chosen when you register for your Vantage account. To see the available payment systems for your location, simply log in to your Client Portal.
Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- The Client Portal categorises payment methods into those readily available for all clients, and those accessible only after account verification. To access our complete range of payment methods, ensure your account is fully verified with your verification documents reviewed and accepted.
- Your account type may have a minimum deposit requirement to begin trading. For Standard accounts, the minimum deposit varies by payment system, while Professional accounts have a fixed minimum initial deposit starting at USD 200.
- Check the minimum deposit requirements for your chosen payment system.
- Payment services must be registered in your name, matching the name on your Vantage account.
- When selecting your deposit currency, keep in mind that you will need to make withdrawals in the same currency chosen during the deposit. The deposit currency doesn’t necessarily have to match your account currency, but do bear in mind that exchange rates apply at the time of the transaction.
- Regardless of the payment method you choose, double-check for any errors in your account number or personal information provided.
To deposit funds into your Vantage account, visit the Deposit section of your Client Portal, available 24/7.
Make your first deposit
- Vantage APP:
Vantage does not charge a fee on deposits. However, it’s advisable to review the conditions of your chosen payment method, which may involve fees imposed by the service provider.
Deposit processing time
Processing time varies depending on the payment used. The average processing time provided is an estimate, but it may occasionally take longer. For most Vantage-offered payment systems, deposits are processed instantly, meaning the transaction is completed within seconds without manual intervention. If the maximum processing time is exceeded, please contact Vantage Customer Support.
We offer various ways to transact with Vantage, including Electronic Payment Systems (EPS), local payment systems and e-wallets to provide you with more options for depositing and withdrawing. Be aware that certain EPS options may be restricted by location. You can learn more about transacting with Electronic Payment Systems in our Help Center, where you can also find comprehensive information about payments and the various payment systems available in your registered country.