If your Proof of Identity (ID) and Proof of Residence (POA) documents have been rejected during the account verification process, then you may need to take action to resolve this.
How to check the reason my document was rejected
If your document was rejected, you can click on the “View Details” link to see more information about the rejection reason and the required actions to fix it.
Common reasons for rejection:
- Account opening may be rejected due to regulatory limitations in specific jurisdictions or if a client is from a country not accepted by Vantage.
- Duplicate application with different emails.
- Submission of passport without signature.
- The ID provided has a different name from the name used to register.
- The document submitted is encrypted.
Here is a list of a few incorrect uploads for you to take a look at and see what is considered unacceptable.
- Proof of Identity document of an under-age client
- Proof of Address document without the name of the client.