Here are a few ways you can manage your orders with Vantage App:
You can access the buy/sell from any screen of the Vantage App. Here’s how:
- On your main screen, tap on the “Trades” tab
- Tap on any instrument in your Watchlist or in the available markets to open its chart
- To search for your instrument manually, tap on the Search icon at the top of the screen
- Search for your instrument symbol and select it; the Buy and Sell buttons are located at the bottom of the screen
- To manage your order, tap on “Orders” in the menu bar and select the order you wish to manage
Choose a trading instrument
Browse through all available trading instruments by swiping on the market names in your Trades tab. You can even create a list of your favourite instruments by adding it to your Watchlist.
Select the trading instrument you wish to add to your Watchlist and click on the + icon at the top of the screen.
Alternatively, tap on Add Symbol at the bottom of your Watchlist.
You can sort the various markets within the tab ‘Trades’. Scroll between watchlist, Forex, Shares CFDs and more and add your favourite markets under your watchlist to access them easily.
The search function can help you find any trading instrument; simply tap on the magnifying glass icon and then enter the name or symbol of the trading instrument. A selection of instruments and related instruments will appear.
You can view the number of open orders under each instrument in your list as well as their total profit or loss.
To open an order:
- On your main screen, tap on the Trades tab
- Tap on any instrument in your Watchlist or in the available markets to open its chart.
- Select the Buy or Sell button
- To place an order, you will need to choose:
- Trade - Choose whether to Buy or Sell
- Type - Choose your preferred execution type
- Volume - specify the trade volume (amount of lots)
- Take Profit (optional) - set the Take profit level
- Stop Loss (optional) - set the Stop Loss level
- Tap on the Buy button to confirm the order
- You will receive a notification to confirm the opening of your trade
To close an order:
A single open trade position will be closed automatically if prices equal to values of Stop Loss or Take Profit.
Here is how you can close a trade manually:
- On your main screen, tap on the Orders tab
- Here, you can see all your open positions. Click on any order you wish to close.
- Select Partially Close.
- Tap on the button to confirm.