Here is how you can make withdrawals from the Vantage App.
To make a withdrawal:
Before you make any withdrawals, ensure you have sufficient balance in your account. Ongoing- trades in the red, a low trading account margin and other factors may affect your ability to request for a withdrawal.
- On your main screen, tap on the Profile tab
- Select the account you wish to withdraw money from under Account Management
- Tap on Funds
- Tap on Withdraw
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select your preferred withdrawal method
- Tick the "Disclaimer" to acknowledge and tap on the “arrow” button to proceed
- Enter the required details as follows:
- Bank name
- Bank address
- Bank beneficiary name
- Account number/IBAN
- Account holder’s address
- Swift Code
- Bank statements from the last three months
- After entering the information, tap on the “arrow” button to proceed
Withdrawing from a different account
If you have multiple Live Accounts and wish to withdraw from a specific account:
- Go to your Profile and tap on the Account Card at the top of your Profile
- On the Account Management page, select the account you wish to withdraw from.
Your request will be sent to the team for review. Upon approval, your withdrawal request will be processed and accredited to your account, which will take 1-3 business days depending on your selected withdrawal method and bank’s processing time.