A document will not be approved if it does not meet the requirements outlined on our website. Should a document not be accepted by our account onboarding team, we will send you an email outlining the reason(s) why your document was not accepted.
The most common reasons for documents not be approved are as following:
- Document has expired (we don't accept documents that were issued over 3 months ago)
- Copy of the document is not clear
- Document is provided in a form of screenshot; please provide the paperwork or PDF
- Copy of the document has been flashed
- Copy of the document is not provided in full (picture is cut, not all 4 corners are provided)
- Proof of address document should include valid residential address on it